Abstract Submission DeadlineThe deadline for abstract submission is possible until May 15th, 2019Thank you for your continued interest in participating at the International ConferenceBetween Overtourism and Undertourism:Implications and Crisis Management StrategiesLecce – Cavallino, Puglia, ItalyJune 26th to 29th 2019
An abstract of between 250-300 words (please do not include references) should be submitted.
Please provide a short title, names of contributors and their corresponding affiliation and emails. The abstract should include an indication of the purpose of the study, the disciplinary approach taken, methodologies used and the main findings and insights.
Please note that at least one author should present at the conference and be registered!!
- Deadline for first round of abstract submission: March 15, 2019
- Informing abstract acceptance or rejection: March 31, 2019
- Deadline for second round of abstract submission: May 15, 2019
- Informing second round abstract acceptance or rejection: May 25, 2019
- Early bird registration to the conference: up to April, 15, 2019